Celebration Night

On Wednesday the 9th of November, Myrtleford P12 College had their annual Prep to Year 6 celebration night. The year 2s kicked off the evening busting out some moves to Footloose. While we were backstage preparing for our act, the preps dazzled the audience with their umbrellas and gumboots performing to Dancing In The Rain. Along with year 3, we performed Shakespeare’s The Tempest. Towards the end of the night, Mrs Cartwright presented two awards to each year level. Eventually, a very special award called the Martin Torpey Award was given. This year, Amy in year 6 won it. It was a great night!

Written by Matilda, Kade and Hayden.

Performing in front of a live audience can be very daunting. How did you feel whilst up on stage performing in front of your family and friends?

The evening was a great way to showcase our great talents and achievements. What other great achievements or proud moments have you had this year at school?

Only a few of the fun acts are mentioned above. What were your highlights of the evening?

[metaslider id=267]

4 thoughts on “Celebration Night

1. Hi 4HS,

On celabration night I really injoyed the dance that the grade twos did the evolution dance.And I like all the other acts to. Me and the grade threes did a play called the tempest

2. Hi 4HS,

on the celebration night I preformed an play called the tempest shakspirs last play it was the best play I had ever been in. I was dazzled by ever owns performance. it was so fun performing in front of my family and friends.:)